- Cool: Jake Shimabukuro plays “Bohemian Rhapsody” on
- TEDTalks: Rachel Botsman: The case for collaborative consumption on
- TED Talks: Nigel Marsh: How to make work-life balance work on
- Short TED talk: Joshua Walters: On being just crazy enough on
- Another TEDTalks worth watching: Brene Brown: The power of vulnerability on
Category Archives: possession
Have a look at http://www.societyinvolved.com !!
we must consider future generations: a clean environment is a human right like any other. It is therefore part of our responsibility toward others to ensure that the world we pass on is as healthy, if not healthier, than we … Continue reading
Do you want to understand why we can’t go on like this, watch this!! We really need to link our economy to the need to keep our natural resources… http://youtu.be/4Z9WVZddH9w
http://tiny.cc/e7yvq do we own enough or is the shift to sharing becoming cool?
http://tiny.cc/wwn7k I liked one of the comments to this post: ..so important for everything we do, as the root of our feelings determine the actions we take and the decisions we make.
http://tiny.cc/o3448 please watch the last part, she pinned down what it is about how we as an individual can make a difference….
http://tiny.cc/qausn at his age I did a lot of other things…