- Cool: Jake Shimabukuro plays “Bohemian Rhapsody” on
- TEDTalks: Rachel Botsman: The case for collaborative consumption on
- TED Talks: Nigel Marsh: How to make work-life balance work on
- Short TED talk: Joshua Walters: On being just crazy enough on
- Another TEDTalks worth watching: Brene Brown: The power of vulnerability on
Monthly Archives: December 2010
http://tiny.cc/e7yvq do we own enough or is the shift to sharing becoming cool?
http://tiny.cc/wwn7k I liked one of the comments to this post: ..so important for everything we do, as the root of our feelings determine the actions we take and the decisions we make.
http://tiny.cc/ai2cg I never wear a wrist watch…
TED Talks: Jamie Oliver’s TED Prize wish: Teach every child about food: http://tiny.cc/h3heb Go Jamie, it starts with education and at home!!! This is one of the main reasons why I started this site!!
very true, it is about us….http://tiny.cc/4b5ag